- The Yard Maintenance person shall carry out all tasks issued by the Yard Maintenance Supervisor and the Site Services Foreman in an efficient and safety conscious manner, paying attention to quality of workmanship and at all times.
- Carry out daily inspections of facilities with focus on exterior areas.
- Ensure all equipment / containers, gas bottles, mooring lines, etc. stored in the yard, is done in an orderly manner.
- Yard Maintenance employees are the primary workforce for launching, mooring, loading and departure of vessels.
- Yard Maintenance employees will be tasked with supporting all other Site Services activities as required including but not limited to moving equipment, moving material, moving furniture, cleaning the site, cleaning the vessel, lawn and landscaping services, etc. .
- Provide other assistance as directed during launching, mooring, loading and departure of vessels.
- Carry out all tasks safely and to the highest standard.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Demonstrated ability to operate industrial and extended boom forklifts.
- Must be multi-skilled
- Ability to achieve skill upgrades as required,
- Must be able to communicate effectively and have a basic understanding of company policies, procedures and standards.
- Must pass background and pre-employment drug screen.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #38639
Email: [email protected]
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer