Ameri-Force Craft Services is seeking an experienced Recruiter to fill an immediate need as a result of recent and expected growth. This recruiter will work directly with the Director of West Coast Operations and local management to evaluate client needs, conduct searches, network with candidates, build relationships with professionals seeking career opportunities and find quality candidates to present to clients with the highest standard of customer satisfaction and follow through.
- Develop and partner with hiring managers, HR and upper management to craft strategic recruiting solutions.
- Builds qualified candidate network through placement of job advertisements, career fairs, networking events, academic partnerships and utilization of social media.
- Actively seeks passive candidates utilizing a variety of recruiting platforms (Indeed, Monster, Career Builder, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Evaluate applicants by discussing specific requirements and qualifications of various opportunities while professionally articulating the needs and vision of various business partners.
- Seeks, interviews, assesses, completes reference checks and places candidates that completely satisfy client requirements in contract, temp-to-perm and direct hire positions.
- Manage the entire recruitment lifecycle and ensure thorough completion of all necessary paperwork and screening protocols. This includes (but is not limited to) E-Verify, I-9, drug tests, background checks, etc. as required by the client.
- Maintain a high level of organization while maintaining accurate and timely record keeping in ATS program.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through consistent candidate engagement, follow-up and feedback.
- Display proficiency for consistently meeting and exceeding recruitment goals.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Must be a self-starter with a hunter mindset
- Effective and highly professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Developed time management and organization skills
- Profoundly self-motivated, metric-focused and goal-oriented
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and goals
- Flexible and able to manage changes in market demands
- Knowledgeable in federal and state employment policies and regulations
- Familiarity managing ATS/CRM platforms
- Experience in managing full recruitment cycle in a phone-centric environment
- Experience with Marine, DoD, Aerospace, Construction or IT strongly preferred
- Employee owned, opportunity to participate in ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
Since its founding in 1991, Ameri-Force has become the trusted staffing services provider for multiple industries, gaining a reputation second to none. Ameri-Force has gained its stellar reputation by putting thousands of qualified & skilled people to work with companies throughout the United States. Our clients have included major organizations in several verticals including: ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
APPLY NOW, Click Here to email your resume for consideration.
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer