- Applies appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, or repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
- Works from blueprints, engineering sketches, charts or work orders.
- Lays out and marks points on parts or subassemblies using rule, square, scribe or templates.
- Positions pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides and steps using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- May inspect completed work for conformance to specifications.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- Technical or vocational training preferred.
- 1-3 years of related welding experience.
- Must be able to pass pre employment drug screen and back ground check.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39982
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer