- Must be able to effectively confer job related information to the supervisor.
- Must understand SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, and GTAW theory.
- Must be able to certify in:
- SMAW (T-1-HY)
- FCAW (T-34-A)
- GMAW (T-2-D)
- FCAW (T-99)
- FCAW (T-34-B)
- GMAW (T-33-A)
- GMAW (T-113)
- GTAW (T-89)
- GTAW (T-7-B)
- GTAW (T-88)
- Must be able to interpret drawings, specifications, and Navy/MSC/ABS standards manuals
- Must have a working knowledge of ship repair terminology and ship compartment naming convention.
- Must possess a working knowledge of welding equipment and work processes used in marine welding.
- Must be able to operate and care for welding equipment, portable power tools, and hand tools used to accomplish assigned work
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Must be DBIDs eligible.
- Must have OSHA 10 and fire watch certifications.
- Must have 3-5 years maritime experience, working on Navy vessels.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43565
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.