- Should have knowledge of welding on different types of base metals (HY-80 & HY-100).
- Know the different wire and gas combinations.
- Should be proficient in using SMAW, GMAW and FCAW welding process.
- Quality of weld should be acceptable for N.D.T. should be able to weld steel, flux core
- Should be able to read weld gauges.
- Should be able to use hand tools.
- Some guidance from supervision will be needed.
- Must know standard item 1689 and the guide lines of 5 S.
- Needs at least 3 years of experience working on Navy vessels
- MUST be able to pass a background check (for Navy DoD Badge ‘DBIDS’)
- MUST be able to pass a drug test
- MUST be a US citizen (work will be on Navy vessels)
- MUST have reliable transportation (There are no bus routes)
- Approved candidates will interview and perform a skills test.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42008
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.