- Receiving Verifies, inspects and records receipt of incoming material to ensure timely delivery to designated areas.
- Visually checks all incoming material to verify quantity and for any damage to package or contents.
- Compares accompanying paperwork against contents and original purchasing records to confirm that the proper items have been received and inputs verification of same. Documents missing or damaged parts and completes necessary paperwork.
- Inventory Management Receives, maintains, kits and, delivers inventory materials and supplies.
- Labels and stocks in specified bins or fills back-order requirements
- Ensures that all required materials are properly identified with safety information and handling labels in conformance with Company and OSHA guidelines.
- Shipping Packages standard and non-standard products for shipment in accordance with government, customer and commercial requirements.
- One year related experience.
- May be required to hold government clearance.
- Ability to lift and move materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Basic understanding of PC applications.
- As necessary, ability to work with small complex parts within a clean room environment and use special handling tools (vacuum release stations, vacuum pick-up tools, microscopes, etc.).
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41441
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer