- Review submitted WAFs for completeness and accuracy.
- Review contract work specifications, U.S. Navy drawings and Standard Items associated with submitted WAFs.
- Process WAFs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process WAF Revisions when initiated by Repair Activity Representatives (RAR)
- Process Stop WAFs, maintain Stop WAF Log and monitor until re-authorized.
- Instruct Ship’s Force (S/F) personnel in the Work Authorization/WTC/Tag-Out Program as it pertains to WAF processing.
- Maintain S/F and RAR WAF training Records.
- Provide customer service interface between RAR and S/F in order to resolve potential WAF/ Tag-Out conflicts.
- Maintain WAF Log Index, track and monitor WAF process from receipt to closing.
- Conduct WAF Surveillance, spot check job, complete and submit Surveillance Report.
- Experience as a WAF Coordinator.
- Local Candidates Only
- Required to have visual acuity to perform an activity such as: operating machines where the job is at or within arm’s reach or performing mechanical or skilled trades’ tasks of a non-repetitive nature such as ones by electricians, technicians, service people, painters, mechanics.
- Inspections and work may require climbing ladders, working at heights, walking on scaffolding and observing co-workers using tools and equipment.
- Lifting/carrying tools and parts weighing up to 50 lbs. on frequent basis.
- Standing, bending, sitting, reaching, pushing, pulling, crouching, kneeling, handling, finger dexterity, feeling, eye/hand/foot coordination, seeing, hearing required.
- Selecting appropriate tools for jobs, as per trade classification.
- Works in tight, confined work spaces on board ship and is exposed to varied temperatures, wind, wet and humid conditions, fumes, odors and dust, vibrations from ship and hand tools
- Must be DBIDS eligible (in-hand preferred)
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42380
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.