- The Valve Technician position performs maintenance, assessment, repair and testing on various types of industrial valves.
- Responsible for repair and testing of various valves, including but not limited to ball valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, safety relief valves, etc.
- Perform disassembly, cleaning, inspection, measuring, reassembly and testing of valves at client location facilities.
- Follow all schematics and documented procedures in accordance with all Quality Control and ASME National Board standards that apply to the job.
- Thoroughly complete all calibration and documentation associated with testing and repairs.
- Travel to job sites and adhere to all site safety and performance requirements.
- Communicate timely updates to management, co-workers and customers to ensure timely and successful completion of job responsibilities.
- Works closely with co-workers, management and safety coordinator to ensure compliance with OSHA and other safety regulations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2 years industrial valve repair experience, or equivalent number of years of education and experience.
- Familiar with tools and machinery required to perform daily valve repair duties.
- Experience with repairing various valves and actuators, whether pneumatic, hydraulic or electric.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass pre employment background and drug screen.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40552
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer