- Able to read and interpret ship piping drawings.
- Experienced fitting carbon steel, CRES, and copper nickel piping.
- Qualified to end prep piping by hand and/or with Wach or Portsmouth Machine.
- knowledge in installing pipe hangers.
- Ability to sketch and bend TFW piping (2½ inch and below)
- Braze and tack weld qualified if required by ordering Department.
- Five (5) or more years marine pipefitter work as a First Class Pipefitter
- Pipe welding qualifications are a plus.
- Nuclear qualifications are a plus.
- Must be able to pass HFT drug test and lifetime background check.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41067
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer