- Performs on-the-job training, skills training, and some classroom training in assembly and production areas.
- Participates in the development and implementation of new training programs and may introduce new processes and sequences for manufacturing areas.
- Maintains rosters of training progress, examination records, and certification records and may monitor trainees.
- High School and 5 years relevant experience or Associate’s Degree and 3 years relevant experience.
- Certification in assigned area is required.
- Candidates must be flexible to work 2nd or 3rd shift on occasion.
- Employee should possess sound knowledge and understanding of basic sheet metal principles and sheet metal terminology(Ship and Shop) as well as a keen eye for maintaining safety and cleanliness.
- Familiarity of Ruler Reading, basic math, understanding fractions, basic blueprint reading, sheet metal layout, and tool safety and knowledge when operating grinders, drills (pneumatic, electrical and battery).
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41354
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.