- Inspect and replace lights, Clean container, Open and close doors, Clean rust and prep welding areas, wash outs, replace mud flaps, inspect and replace crank handles, remove and replace tires, verify registration, remove nails from floor of container.
- Regularly accesses any area of equipment necessary to perform maintenance, to include inspecting and performing work in, on, or under parts of equipment.
- Completes repair orders and attendance records legibly and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for shop cleanliness and safety and compliance.
- Maintains proficiency on equipment and technologies to enhance quality of work and productivity.
- Available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- 3-4 years of container/chassis/trailer repair experience.
- Knowledge of repairs including electrical, brake and air systems, suspension, landing gear, interior, doors, floors, body work, DOT inspections, PM inspections.
- Knowledge of vehicle systems.
- Annual vehicle and brake certification.
- Basic welding skills such as Oxy/Acetylene and MIG. Welding certification preferred.
- Ability to perform strenuous physical activity including, but not limited to, lifting up to 100 lb., bending, kneeling, reaching, climbing, and working in awkward positions for extended periods of time.
- Must provide own hand and air tools.
- CDL and ASE certifications desired but not required.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43617
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.