- Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks.
- Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks including, but not limited to, lifting and moving materials, loading and unloading vehicles and other activities in a helping or assisting mode.
- May perform simple repairs on machinery or minor repairs to buildings.
- Transports materials, tools, and equipment to and within work sites as required.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced laborers.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must have electrical or cable pulling experience
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Ability to perform general maintenance tasks.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Knowledge of relevant tools and equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Use of basic power tools
- Ability to provide documentation verifying US Citizenship (birth certifcate or passport)
- Overtime may be required.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42481
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.