- Electrical technician capable of operating within a hardware in the loop lab environment.
- Must be familiar with HWIL technology and strong RF, analog, digital, integration, and test skills to support and facilitate testing of complex radar hardware.
- Lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and prototype electronic modules, equipment, cables and systems.
- Apply principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing in the assembly of electronic equipment, missile control instrumentation, test equipment and cabling.
- Work under direction of engineering staff.
- ** Active Secret required – please list clearance status on top of resume ***
- Associates degree in electronics technology.
- Electrical assembly experience.
- Ability to comprehend electrical schematics
- Electronics Solder certification Strong RF understanding.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39957
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5543
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer