- Under general supervision, performs a range of task required for industrial service operations to include but not limited to, tank cleaning, pipeline maintenance, manual remediation services, waste bulking,and/or demolition services, in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- This role s with our Asbestos team.
- Follow applicable safety rules, regulations,guidelines, policies and site specific safety plans when performing cleanup activities and donning protective gear
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles, trailers and watercraft
- Operate routinely used tools and equipment to include, but not limited to steam cleaners, water lasers, cascade systems, chemical mixers,generators, air saws, drills, grinders, cutting torches, etc.
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or needed repairs to supervisor
- Perform physical labor associated with clean up activities, sample collection, waste removal and other remediation services
- Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance
- Complete required paperwork, forms and records as required
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments
- Must demonstrate general knowledge of operations and ability to safely operate assigned equipment
- High school diploma or GED preferred
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39899
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer