- Provide full-life cycle engineering and/or non-engineering recruiting, to include: sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, and managing candidate relationships while advising hiring managers throughout selection process.
- A successful candidate must be able to effectively manage competing priorities, remain highly flexible in an ever-changing environment while consistently anticipating and delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions to our customers.
- A successful candidate must also demonstrate solid judgment, the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, procedures and the business.
- The ability to source and recruit qualified talent while maintaining excellent customer service with hiring managers, candidates and other stakeholders is required.
Strategic Talent Acquisition:
- Demonstrated ability to apply a business mindset to the talent acquisition function
- Make connections between all talent management phases (acquisition, development, retention and culture)
- Leverage data and market intelligence to develop and execute staffing strategies
- Successfully blend diversity, regulatory requirements and business strategy throughout the recruitment process
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the external recruiting landscape within their function
- Ability to successfully source and attract passive external talent
- Strong understanding of Boolean search methodology and execution
- Leverage sourcing data in weekly conversations with hiring managers and TA leadership
- Attain a high level understanding of our business, program, technological and cultural challenges
- Demonstrate uncompromising ethical standards, integrity and respect for people
- Maintain composure under stress and understand how externalized emotions impact others
- Demonstrate self-awareness of strengths and opportunities; act with humility by asking for feedback
- Serve as a steward of the company; placing the needs of the company/ department before personal goals
- Influence hiring managers, executives, candidates and peers by developing trusting relationships
- Advise hiring managers on effective interviewing techniques
- Effectively leverage compensation, employee relations and business partners when advising the business
- Routinely leverage metrics to advise managers, improve processes and/ or self-assess performance
- Operate with a high sense of urgency (action-oriented)
- Constructively push back and/or conduct crucial conversations with hiring managers as needed
- Proactively collaborate with recruiting assistants to ensure a smooth process
- Proactively serve as a change agent (first to adopt and promote new ways to delivering value)
- Consistently promote and adhere to compliance, diversity and talent acquisition processes
- Routinely identify innovative solutions to program, policy and process challenges
- Self-govern staffing data (always ensures integrity of values captured)
Candidate Assessment / Interviewing and Selection:
- Accurately assesses candidates (via in-person or phone) for cultural, competency and skill fit
- Quickly synthesizes candidate and hiring manager feedback
- Routinely pre-close candidates (early in the process) to ensure high acceptance rates- Effectively partner with sourcing team to ensure pipeline targets meet business objectives
- Bachelors’ Degree with 3+ years of Recruiting/HR experience; or a Master’s Degree with 1+ year of Recruiting/HR experience; or equivalent years of experience in lieu of a degree
- 2+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive experience including passive candidate generation and full life cycle recruiting
- Must have experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet researches for potential candidates
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42551
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.