- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
- Experience working on large scale enterprise IT projects.
- Experience leading simultaneous implementations of business applications and infrastructure projects.
- Experience in documenting IT systems architecture and design.
- Experience in requirements documentation and leading testing efforts.
- Contract Position 12 months, Location Pascagoula MS
- 2yrs relevant experience with a BA in related field
- 0yrs relevant experience with a Master’s Degree in related field
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42658
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.