- Purchases a high volume and variety of materials, supplies and services.
- Evaluates bids, selects and recommends suppliers and negotiates price, delivery, quality and service.
- Follows up on all awards until completion of order.
- Negotiates and settles with suppliers regarding damage claims, rejections, losses, return of materials, over shipments, cancellations and engineering changes.
- Conducts supplier site visits and rates them as to production capability, performance and delivery.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience.
- 2 years purchasing experience.
- Bachelors in related field and 3 years of relevant professional experience. 1 year of relevant experience with a Master’s degree
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41333
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.