- Supports and assists activities within multiple disciplines across the Supply Chain process.
- Provides administrative, tactical and execution support in various aspects of the industry standard supply chain business process areas.
- Performs a combination of manual and clerical shipping and/or receiving duties which may require the use of hand trucks, forklifts, reach-lifts and other devices, as well as computers to maintain data.
- Receives incoming materials or prepares materials for shipment.
- Verifies quantity, weight, and conformance of materials; prepares records of materials shipped and bills of lading; routes materials to destinations.
- May lay out, fabricate, and assemble nonstandard shipping crates and boxes, and prepare parts and tooling for special shipment.
- Experienced handling and disposing of hazardous materials.
- Security Clearance not currently required but must be able to obtain a clearance.
- Must be willing to work second shift.
- High School Diploma/GED plus 2 years of experience.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39170
Email: [email protected]
Questions? Call: 904-357-5543
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer