Summary of duties – Ameri-Force is currently seeking Subcontracts Administrator I to work out Chesapeake, VA. The Subcontracts Administrator responsibilities will entail the handling of routine or standard form contract agreements and related documentation in accordance with established contract policies and procedures. Requires a minimum of independent business judgment and a high degree of management attention.
Specific description of duties
- Ensure company and subcontractors compliance with FAR/DFAR, applicable regulations, and/or company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and support the various Departments (Operations, Contracts, Accounting, Quality Assurance) regarding subcontractor oversight and requirements.
- Prepare, perform, and document all phases of the procurement process such as: competitive source selections; prepare solicitations and proposals; evaluate subcontractor proposals including cost/price analysis; negotiate for best value; make award determination.
- Responsible for all facets of Subcontract Agreements and Purchase Order formation, negotiation, execution, administration, and closeout.
- Monitor subcontractor performance and track progress to ensure compliance with all subcontract terms and conditions including schedule and delivery, scope of work, and cost/price elements.
- Resolve issues regarding subcontractor performance, claims, and scope change requests.
- Maintain paper and electronic files for review and audit.
- Track and report small business achievement and goals.
- Monitor subcontractor spending levels to ensure Limitation of Funds. correspondence is submitted. Coordinate information with Program Managers/Financial Analysts.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports to ensure status of subcontracts is communicated to Program Manager, Project Managers, Director of Contracts, and Executive Leadership.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Contracts.
- Performs any other assignments or tasks as needed or requested by management to assist in accomplishing the organization’s mission, objectives and goals.
- At least two (2) years of subcontracts related experience in DoD/AIT Installations arena
- Deltek experience desired, but not required, CostPoint Version 7.1 a plus.
- Working knowledge of FAR/DFAR.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with CPFF, CPIF, FPI, and FFP contract types.
- Experience with DCAA and DCMA audits and compliance, including CPSR and Business System Reviews.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a CAC and SECRET security clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship Required.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43774
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.