- New ship construction in Pascagoula, MS.
- Responsibilities may include:
- Layout, burn, and prepare plates for installation
- Performing grinding and joint preparation
- FCAW welding
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Read and properly interpret blue prints and drawings.
- Run hot work notifications, post hot work chits and set up work site.
- Candidates will interview and pre-test with a weld test on the following day.
- 5+ year of experience welding in a shipyard.
- Must be able to Flux core with ceramic tape, backing strip and arc gouge.
- Must be able to pass a 3 position flux core welding test, 1″ bevel plates, 1/4″ backstrap and 3/16″ root.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
To Apply, email your resume to our local Pascagoula, MS branch.
Email: [email protected]
Call: (228) 475-6606
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer