- Possesses standard tools for a welder.
- Able to work different shifts.
- Must have good knowledge of ship board spaces.
- Must have knowledge of weld symbols.
- Must pass Flux-core HY 80 test.
- Tack weld 11018 (SMAW).
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have knowledge of WAFs
- Must be able to follow instructions and work well with others.
- Assures that tank/compartment has an updated safe for hot work ticket and that requirements of the ticket have been met. (Example: ventilation, lighting, safety equipment etc.).
- Assures that conditions of the tank/compartment have not changed since the ticket was written. (Example: fuel run back, unsafe working conditions, etc.).
- Assures that a Work Authorization Form (WAF) ticket is on the job site and that it is for the specific job being accomplished, no work will be accomplished without a WAF posted at location of repairs.
- Assures that any other safety issues are complied with that relate to the specific job being accomplished (Example: special staging, face shields for grinding, protective clothing for hot work related jobs, breathing apparatus with correct cartridges, etc).
- Assures that you are trained or qualified for the work you are assigned to do (Example: JLG, forklift, welding, brazing, special electrical/mechanical repairs and etc.).
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41273
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer