- Must be able to comply with all applicable safety regulations, work under industrial repair conditions, work in confined spaces, and climb vertical/inclined ladders.
- Must be able to join metal components together through the process of welding or brazing in both shop and shipboard environments, lay out work to be accomplished, select materials required to accomplish removals / installations / repairs / alterations, and cut / burn / grind surfaces (as directed).
- Must also be able to read, interpret, and follow blue prints or technical drawings and understand associated welding symbols.
- A SECRET Security Clearance is highly desired but is not required
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background check.
- 3-5 years experience in Welding and/or Brazing applications, with substantial experience aboard Naval vessels.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39503
Email: [email protected]
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer