- Supervises and directs activities of hull workers by performing the following duties:
- Responsible for safety, quality, schedule and budget of all assigned work.
- Responsible for administering discipline to assigned employees.
- Directs the welding of metal parts, such as plate and structural shapes as specified in welding symbols by layout, work order, blue prints or verbal instructions.
- Directs the set up and operation of welding equipment and selection of proper electrode according to metals to be joined. .
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, job specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a shipyard
- Must have or be eligible for DBIDS badge and OSHA 10 hour maritime
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test
- Must be a US Citizen
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40893
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer