- The selected candidate will perform structural analysis on metallic and composite airframe structures.
- Develop solutions to difficult problems that are thorough, imaginative, practical, and consistent with program objectives.
- Coordination and clear communication with other disciplines during the development of design solutions.
- Evaluation of engineering products for conformity to standards, procedures, and specifications.
- BS degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil) and a minimum of 9 years of experience in Aerospace structural analysis or MS degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil) with 7 years of experience.
- Experience in Metallic or Composite Structural Analysis of primary and secondary aircraft structures.
- Experience in Structural Analysis Methods and documentation, including hand-sheet analysis, as well as the development and manipulation of large FE Models using NASTRAN, FEMAP or other FEM tools
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41012
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.