- Will be expected to review and comment on Repair dispositions created by the Northrop Grumman Technical Services, NGTS, Engineering staff.
- Be able to suggest process improvements, and be able to discuss issues with NGAS management.
- Have experience with Programmed Depot Maintenance for aging metallic aircraft structure.
- Have experience with corrosion removal and mitigation.
- Have experience serving on a Supplier Management Team
- Work without direct onsite management oversight.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university with a minimum of 18 years of experience in design, fabrication, and/or repair of metallic airframe structures.
- Experience with depot maintenance of aging aircraft.
- BS or MS in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering.
- Material Review Board experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment and appropriately raise issues to upper management.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex problems and develop solutions
- Experience with military specs and standards
- Experience with maintenance of aging military aircraft
- Experience interfacing with a military customer
- Prior experience with Northrop Grumman military aircraft
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and/or accomplishing them simultaneously
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41804
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.