- Repairs, installs, replaces, and tests electrical circuits, equipment, and appliances.
- Repairs, installs, replaces, and tests complex electrical circuits, cables, equipment, and appliances.
- Uses hand tools and testing equipment.
- Inspects and tests electrical equipment, lighting, signal, communication, and power circuits.
- Isolates defects in wiring, switches, motors, and other electrical equipment using general and specialized testing equipment.
- Replaces faulty switches, sockets, and other elements of electrical systems.
- Dismantles electrical machinery and replaces defective electrical or mechanical parts such as gears, brushes, and armatures.
- Mounts motors, transformers, and lighting fixtures into position and completes circuits according to diagram specifications.
- Works from drawings, blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced team members.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must have 3 years shipyard experience.
- Must be DBIDS eligible.
- Must be able to pass a pre employment background and drug screen test.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40273
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer