Looking for energetic and capable individuals to join our team supporting the US Navy’s acquisition and construction of its newest combatant ship as part of the FFG(X) program. Team members will contribute across each facet of a major shipbuilding program.
Specifically, duties will include:
- Analyze and evaluate acquisition planning details providing recommendations to the Acquisition principal Assistant Program Managers (PAPM).
- Develops evaluation methodology, collects and analyzes the data to determine the extent to which goals, objectives and needs are being met.
- Provide detail-oriented management of records, business research analysis, and valuation strategies.
- Prepares and implements directives to ensure effective acquisition support and establishes and enforces standards to ensure that the assigned work force is properly trained and equipped.
- Develop, initiate, integrate and manage all acquisition actions associated with Acquisition Life Cycle and milestone management for FFG(X).
- Develops and updates Acquisition Strategy and other required DOD 5000 series documentation.
- Work with other PAPMs and across support team to maintain records of all acquisition required documentation and oversee timely updates to support acquisition timeline.
- Prepares and provides formal briefings to the staff and project sponsors.
- Leads acquisition discussions at project review sessions.
- Conduct risk assessments to the program.
- Identify and execute mitigation plans to reduce risks to the program. Building on experience and research on new technologies and processes provide advice and recommendations to PAPM on meeting challenges of new shipbuilding program.
- Develops documentation, reports, and project plans and prepares and may present briefings and staff seminars.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 10 years of direct experience.
- Preferred 15 years’ experience in shipbuilding Acquisition support.
- Experience preparing and briefing senior leadership
- Experience with surface combatant ships
- Familiarity with DoD 5000 processes
- Security Clearance of appropriate level required
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42313
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.