- Be teachable/trainable
- Possess excellent listening skills
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to read blueprints or shop drawings is a plus
- Be comfortable working with hand tools and other machinery
- Reads blue prints, shop drawings, or written instructions to determine construction method and sequence of assembling parts.
- Obtain the necessary parts to complete the job.
- Measures, shapes, trim, and sands parts and joints to ensure that parts are fitted properly.
- Operate basic Power tools and hand tool once trained and certified to operate tools.
- Apply seaming adhesive to Solid Surface drop edges and seam plates.
- Install sub tops and prep for sanding preparations and finish sanding for a specific finish. Finish will be noted on the drawing.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area using 5S and lean organizational methods.
- Be comfortable working on a computer
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41477
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer