- Identify and implement solutions to broad, complex, and critical customer challenges and issues using a high degree of insight, research, and analytical skills, to develop new or enhanced methods and techniques to resolve problems.
- Designs, develops, and tests complex programs for SAP modules (PS, MM, QM, EW) and functions using ABAP.
- Creates specialized reports for SAP modules using ABAP programming languages.
- Designs forms and screens for SAP modules using tools such as SAPscript and SmartForms.
- Interfaces with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with information technology and to identify customer solutions.
- Prepares comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation including but not limited to specifications, test conditions, test plans, and test data.
- Provides Production Support on related tickets as needed.
- SAP ABAP programming tools including Report and Transaction creation, Enhancements, Conversion Programs, SAPscript, and SmartForms, Screen Painter BDC, LSMW, User Exits, Menu Exits, Function Exit, Screen Exit, ALV Reports, Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, RFC, ABAP Query, ALE, BAPI, and BADI. Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD
- Preferred knowledge of bidirectional system to system integrations that could impact business customers on reporting of financial data or business processes.
- SAP FIORI development experience
- Demonstrated strong facilitation skills.
- Understanding of COTS implementations and application development.
- Demonstrated use of Agile/Scrum as the Systems Development Life Cycle process.
- Experience with writing automated unit tests in ABAP Unit.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Visio required.
- Security clearance is not required
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41353
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.