- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
- 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD Equivalency: Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience.
- Master’s Degree and 3 years of experience.
- Ph.D. and 0 years of experience.
- 4 years of related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
- 8 years of non-related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
- A relevant professional certification can be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41334
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer