- Site Manager will perform management, organizational, business and technical leadership and services to ensure successful completion of tasks on a timely basis and within budget.
- Provide overall management coordination and serve as a central POC with the Government for performance of all work.
- Apply extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and will execute the Contractor’s Quality Control (QC) Program.
- Provide project support and work from Government office spaces and participate in HM Customer Service meetings arranged by the Government.
- Ability to successfully pass a Government background investigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience OR High School Diploma (or equivalent) and 9 years of experience.
- Prior experience with Hazardous Materials Management, end-to-end supply chain management, warehousing, and inventory management.
- 3 years of experience using a material tracking system equivalent to HMMS.
- Manage and oversee the overall operations; make recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Effective interpersonal and communication (verbal and written skills).
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- This position supports a U.S. Government contract whose terms require that applicants possess U.S. Citizenship.
- Confidential Clearance Required.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40963
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer