- Certified in 3G and 4G in at least 3 or more of the following disciplines preferred: flux core, short arc, aluminum, aluminum heliarc, stainless steel, carbon-to-stainless steel, and submerged arc.
- Able to make a full penetration weld that will pass NDE Testing (i.e., x-ray, ultra sound, magnetic particles, dye penetrant.)
- Able to lay out track marks.
- Able to identify most commonly used welding symbols.
- Able to gouge.
- Supervise a minimum of five (5) workers.
- Obtains the appropriate tools needed for a particular job and subsequently sets up their equipment.
- Binds together structural metal components that have been pre-assembled and tacked into place.
- Performs good, cosmetic sound welds.
- Examines his/her work and may chip off excess weld, slag, and splatter with the appropriate tools. (i.e., grinder, chipping hammer, etc.).
- Leaves little or no rework when job is complete (i.e., cold rolls, pin holes, wraps, burn through, etc.).
- Troubleshoots his/her equipment.
- May gouge to remove a member, make a seam sound, remove weld reinforcement, etc.
- Must be able to work in confined/enclosed spaces.
- Must be able to work/climb in elevations greater than 5’.
- Must be able to wear/work a respirator when applicable.
- Must follow all Company policies and procedures, including those relative to employee safety, environmental policy, and the principles of our quality system.
- Other duties assigned or requested by Management.
- Works overtime as required.
- Reports to work daily and on time.
- Five (5) years of marine or two (2) years of continuous Company experience in welding preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check and pre employment drug screen
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39154
Email: [email protected]
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer