- Candidate will perform a combination of manual and clerical shipping and/or receiving duties which require the use of computer systems for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting in addition to the use of hand trucks, forklifts, and other devices.
- Process goods movements including receipts, issuance and movement of material in MRP system.
- Follows shipping practices and procedures, transportation routing, schedules and requirements.
- Receives incoming materials and prepares materials for shipment.
- Visually inspect and verify quantity, weight and conformance of materials to stated identifications; logs receipt of items into systems, processes freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents; reports materials shipped and bills of lading; posts weight and shipping charges and routes material to destinations.
- Addresses damaged goods with Supply Chain and carrier.
- Good communication skills required.
- Moderate understanding of general job aspects and some understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment and the ability to operate forklift and other material movement equipment.
- Knowledge of hazardous material and law.
- Experience using SAP versions of MRP a plus in addition to experience in receiving and shipping activities and practices.
- High School and 2 years additional education and/or experience in material management, warehousing and inventory operations.
- Must have ability to operate a fork lift and other types of mechanical movement equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 35.
- Must be able to work in an environment that may be noisy and/or dusty.
- Temperature may fluctuate to maintain equipment in optimal conditions.
- May work outside, day or night, in any kind of weather.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43427
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.