- Tack Welding- Multi-pass (NAVSEA Technical Publication 39074-AQ-GIB-010/248)
- Burning-Oxygen/Propane Burning Torch.
- Heating-Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch
- Ability to comprehend complex structural assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum and reference lines.
- Use vibratory tools (grinders and needle guns).
- Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication and assembly.
- Four years commercial/naval experience as a first-class Ship Fitter.
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry
- Must be able to pass a lifetime background check and hair follicle drug test (6 months)
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41430
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.