- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Be knowledgeable in the use of handtools such as grinders, saws, shears, etc.
- Be familiar with weld symbols and blueprints in order to facilitate layout and assembly of bulkheads foundations, handrails and miscellaneous ship sub assemblies.
- Be able to tack weld and burn.
- Must know the guidelines of 5 S and be aware of the standard items.
- Must have 3 years shipyard experience.
- Must be able to pass pre employment drug screen and background check.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41443
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer