- Be able to layout and cut material for basic angle, pipe and plate foundations.
- Be able to tack weld and burn.
- Be able to use shears, drill presses, saws, etc.
- Must be able to understand blueprints and use them in daily task.
- Must know the guide lines of 5 S and be aware of the standard items.
- One (1) year of Maritime experience.
- Must be DBIDS Eligible and have OSHA Maritime
- Must be able to pass pre employment drug screen and background check.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41577
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer