- Candidate shall be qualified to erect, modify, maintain, and disassemble scaffolding/staging of various shipyard systems.
- He or she shall be capable of building keelblocking, cradles, shoring, cribbing, and other structures to support ships in dry-docks, and shipways.
- Candidate will be required to plan, layout work from blueprints, drawings, select materials, measure and cut to required lengths, use hand tools or portable tools using measuring instruments for example rulers, carpenter’s squares and levels.
- They shall also have the ability to erect different types of containments and apply shrink wrap for weather protection coverage.
Shall be trained and/or qualified in the following:
- Composite plastic fabrication;
- Erect and dismantle scaffolding and environmental containments;
- Respirator and fall protection.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42009
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.