- Be able to plan and complete work with little supervision using blueprints.
- Be knowledgeable in layout or plates, pipes and structural shapes, including flat layouts and complex layouts involving projection and compound angles.
- Be knowledgeable of ship related nomenclature and be able to locate structures in relationship to frames, longitudinal stringers, centerlines, etc.
- Know weld symbols and how they apply to material preparation for welding.
- Skills should include tack welding, burning, use of various power tools such as shears, saws, presses, etc.
- Must be capable of making templates as needed for fabrications and/or installation of ship structures.
- Must be capable of assembling foundations, deck houses, and specialized structures for all areas of the ship.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42177
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.