- Fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs production sheet metal products and equipment in accordance with blueprints, drawings, and specifications.
- Makes sheet metal layouts; sets up and operates fabricating machinery; shapes metal using blocks or forms and inspects assemblies and installations for conformance to specifications.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in an Aviation Prototype and/or Experimental Fabrication Environment
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42552
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.