- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings, layout, assemble, install and repair sheet metal products related to shipboard construction HVAC and habitability.
- Must have the ability to assemble ventilation runs in accordance with drawings, specifications and meet Navy shipboard standard detail requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of Habitability layout and installation of metal joiner (MJ) bulkhead, MJ doors, berths, galleys and office outfitting. This is to be accomplished with minimum supervision.
- MUST Have at least 3+ years of relevant shipyard experience.
- MUST Have reliable transportation
- MUST be DBIDS eligible.
- Must be able to pass a pre employment background check and drug screen.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42508
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.