- Review details of the work package such as technical information, specification items, drawings, manuals, sketches, etc.
- Skilled in layout, rip out, modification, installation, replacement, and repair of structures.
- Must adhere to applicable documents, references, and safety guidelines including, but not limited to the following: ABS, MIL STD 2035, MSC General Technical Requirements (GTR), NAVSEA Standard Items, General Specifications/Overhaul of Ships, OSHA 2268
- 5+ years’ Marine/Shipyard experience making vents and ducts, or beds and heads.
- Must be able to obtain a Government facility security badge (DBIDS/RAPIDGate)
- Must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen and background check.
- May be required to travel to multiple locations in the course of a work day.
- Must be willing to work locally and out-of-state.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41875
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.