- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings, layout, assemble, install and repair sheet metal products.
- Must have the ability to assemble ventilation runs in accordance with drawings and specifications.
- Excellent knowledge of Habitability layout and installation of metal joiner bulkhead, MJ doors, berths, galleys and office outfitting – this is to be accomplished with minimum supervision.
- Have the ability to assist, with little supervision, in the assembly of ventilation runs in accordance with drawings, spec’s and meet Navy shipboard standard detail requirements.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, identify material, layout, fabricate with the use of power and manual equipment; press brake, hand brake, power rollers, hand rollers, punch press, drill press, hand tools and general sheet metal fabrication equipment.
- Must be able to repair sheet metal products related to Shipboard construction HVAC and Habitability, with some supervisor guidance.
- Minimum 5 years of sheet metal experience.
- Must be eligible for DBIDS badge.
- OSHA 10 hour maritime and fire watch certification are required.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43368
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.