**UPCOMING WORK EARLY 2019**
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings, layout, assemble, install and repair sheet metal products related to shipboard construction HVAC and habitability.
- Must have the ability to assemble ventilation runs in accordance with drawings, specifications and meet Navy shipboard standard detail requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of Habitability layout and installation of metal joiner (MJ) bulkhead, MJ doors, berths, galleys and office outfitting. This is to be accomplished with minimum supervision.
- MUST Have at least 3+ years of relevant shipyard experience.
- MUST Have reliable transportation
- MUST be DBIDS eligible
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39843
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer