- Review details of the work package such as technical information, specification items, drawings, manuals, sketches, etc.
- Skilled in layout, rip out, modification, installation, replacement, and repair of structures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must adhere to applicable documents, references, and safety guidelines including, but not limited to the following:ABS, MIL STD 2035, MSC General Technical Requirements (GTR), NAVSEA Standard Items, General Specifications/Overhaul of Ships, OSHA 2268
- Able to withstand environmental factors such as
- Outside weather conditions
- High, precarious places
- Exposed to fumes and airborne particles
- Very loud noise level
- Required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, feel, and reach with hands and arms on a reguar basis.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and seek assistance with weights over 50 lbs.
- Climbing (including but not limited to, vertical and incline ladders, masts, and kingposts)
- Crawling (including but not limited to, through scuttles, manhole covers, tanks, and voids
- Must be DBIDS eligible
- Must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen and background check.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39565
Email: [email protected]
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer