- Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment in accordance with blueprints, drawings, and specifications.
- Make sheet metal layouts.
- Set up and operate fabrication machinery.
- Shape and form metal using blocks forms and inspect parts, assemblies and installations for conformance to requirements.
- May be asked to monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in an Aviation Prototype and/or Experimental Fabrication Environment.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42327
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.