- MUST Have atleast 3+ years of relevant shipyard experience.
- MUST Have reliable transportation
- MUST be DBIDS eligible
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings, layout, assemble, install and repair sheet metal products related to shipboard construction HVAC and habitability.
- Must have the ability to assemble ventilation runs in accordance with drawings, specifications and meet Navy shipboard standard detail requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of Habitability layout and installation of metal joiner (MJ) bulkhead, MJ doors, berths, galleys and office outfitting. This is to be accomplished with minimum supervision.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39949
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer