- Contractor Purchasing System Review and Procurement Analysis & Compliance Evaluation program reviews) and assists in the development of and monitors status of corrective action plans.
- Responsible for processes and activities within supply chain related operations and/or compliance such as regulatory compliance, systems and technology, data analytics and performance, international supply chain, operational excellence and supply base diversity.
- Manages, develops or supports strategic direction and tactical execution of governance (policy, procedure, processes, etc.), priorities, initiatives and related activities. Supports a team-based material organization.
- Performs activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including materials planning, total quality management, procurement, supplier quality assurance, finance, materials systems, customer service, etc.
- The incumbents may facilitate self-directed work teams, provide training in core skill areas to teams and peers, and interact with internal customers and suppliers with respect to product planning, problem resolution, and process improvement.
- Interprets and applies federal contract regulations and prime contracts as they impact subcontract terms and conditions and sector policies and procedures.
- Assists and acts as a focal point for internal and external audits (including
- Interacts with internal customers and suppliers with respect to problem resolution and process improvement.
- Recommends necessary revisions to command media and designs, develops and delivers training in core skill areas to teams and peers.
- Bachelors degree and at least 10 years experience in supply chain and regulatory compliance.
- Knowledge and experience with FAR and DFARS government contracting regulations are required.
- Knowledge of SAP and Contractor Purchasing Systems.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
- Current and active DoD Secret Clearance
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40145
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.