- Applies basic pipefitting processes to join, surface, fabricate, repair, or replace piping systems.
- Applies basic pipefitting processes to join, surface, fabricate, repair, or replace piping systems (steel, cuni, etc.).
- Must have experience in bending all types of pipe and knowledge of operating a pipe bending machine
- Works from blueprints, engineering sketches, charts, or work orders.
- Uses measuring tools and related equipment to target and fit piping.
- Sil-brazes cuni pipe.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to specifications.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced welders.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must have 3 years shipyard experience.
- Must be DBIDs eligible.
- Must be able to pass a pre employment background and drug screen test.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40275
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer