- Work on and around Industrial building assisting with scaffolding erection and/or work on and around Navy vessels assisting with scaffolding erection.
- Carrying Materials to and from work site, or in lay down yard
- DBIDS Eligible (must be able to pass 10 year no felony background check)
- Must be US Citizen or US Naturalized
- Must have reliable transportation (work may rotate to dry dock where there are no Bus routes)
- Must be able to start work at 0600
- Must be able to work from heights
- Must be able to work weekends
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42281
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.