Scaffold Builders will be responsible for building, modifying and removing scaffolding as required for work at the shipyard dry docked or waterborne ships including staging within internal tanks.
- Must have knowledge of materials, tools, and processes involved with basic building techniques and form construction.
- Must be able to read blueprints, plans, and drawings proficiently to perform duties.
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements. of standing, walking, climbing stairs, light to heavy lifting, carrying, twisting, kneeling, stooping and bending.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 50lbs
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations for safe operations
- Scaffold Erector/Builder must be a competent person or one who is capable of identifying existing and predictable hazards in the surroundings or working conditions.
- This candidate must have 2+ years worth of experince in scaffold.
- Minimum of 2 years shipyard experience.
- Must be able to pass a pre employment background and drug screen.
- Must be DBIDS Eligible.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41962
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.